Liquors
From the valley, the wine was transported to the mountains in wineskins loaded in carriages that stopped in the existing points of sale on the way to the Piqueras mountain…
En uno de sus valles recorrido por el río Iregua, está el Camero Nuevo, tierra de bosques, pastizales, cumbres y pequeños valles, donde se sitúan 13 pueblos con historia, tradiciones y leyendas, que siglos atrás se agruparon bajo la denominación de Hermandad de las 13 Villas.
From the valley, the wine was transported to the mountains in wineskins loaded in carriages that stopped in the existing points of sale on the way to the Piqueras mountain…
In this building we can see the last reminiscences of the Gothic style and the continuity of the construction throughout the XVI and XVII centuries
A proposal, for those who enjoy trekking, is to walk along this Long Distance Trail, which gives us the opportunity to get to know the region of the Iregua…
In the past, this space was occupied by a prestigious school built in 1869 by a private individual, Mr. José Sáenz Navarrete
Every year, during the month of August, colourful textile tapestries, called “almazuelas” are hung on the balconies and windows
Pinillos, due to its isolation and depopulation, has retained the traditional architecture of the Cameros Nuevo (New Cameros), combining constructions
The legend affirms that the Solares are a concession of territories that were made to the descendants of those who took part in the Battle of Clavijo
An impressive pelota court, used in the summer days by young vacationers, stands out in this small population village
In the long winters, the inhabitants of these small Camerano villages used to meet in the kitchens or even in the yards
The church is located in a garden area where the public and social activities of the place are carried out
It is a building attached to the temple, used to collect the tithes that the locals paid to their parish
This place of rest and leisure is grouped together with the church, the road and the pelota court
Inside the town centre, the chapel devoted to the Saint Christ serves as a parish church during all the year, except during the festivities of the Patron
It is very loved by the Cameranos, since many of their children studied in this centre. It was created in 1927 as the Charitable Asylum of Nuestra Señora del…
This mid-XVI century building, devoted to Saint Michael (who is venerated on the main altar of the temple) was is located in the Barrio de Abajo